- The SL-3000-UL DM uses a unique, patented, dual motor feature. One motor opens the gate and the other one closes it, unlike any other operator in the world.
- This allows it to function in less than ideal conditions, such as desert environments or heavily populated communities, without overheating the motors.
- It is designed for continuous cycle high traffic operation on gates up to 37' and 800 lbs.
- The SL-3000-UL is smooth and exceptionally quiet, the most popular of all slide gate operating systems in the U.S.
- This 1/2hp unit can handle continuous cycles daily with gates up to 1000 lbs.
- 1hp can handle gates up to 2000 lbs and 37' in length. It has a traveling speed of 12" per second.
- Equipped with a 2 way ERD sensor and electronic shut off system along with other advanced features.
- Gates up to 14' wide 350 lbs.
- Post or pad mounted
- Positive chain driven rotary limit switches
- 115 v 1/2 h.p. 24 volt
- Manual disconnect provided
- 10 cycles per hour
- Built in obstruction sensing device with separate adjustments for open and close.
- Pre-wired to accept radio control, loop detector, photo cell, 1 button station and key switch.
- Built in entrapment alarm.
LIFTMASTER RSL 12V
- Residential & light commercial
- DC powered with built in battery back up
- Synchronized close feature
- Carbonate control box cover
- Gate capacity: 800lbs or 25' in length 250 cycle per day
LIFTMASTER CSL 24
- Residential & light commercial slide
- DC powered
- Gate capacity 1,500lbs. 50' length
- Built in battery back-up
- Soft start/stop operation
- On board radio receiver
(Holds 50 remotes)